Drupal, the open source content management system (CMS) that runs WhiteHouse.gov, MTV Europe, and The Economist, is a very powerful system that can be used for large, complex sites, and it’s the best platform that exists today for SEO. I’ve seen clients triple their traffic within a few weeks of switching from a lesser platform. Drupal’s built-in tools for automating SEO on massive amounts of content, along with granular control that gives you absolute power over every single site element, put it head and shoulders above the rest, including Joomla and WordPress. Additionally, Drupal is the most scalable, configurable system, and major improvements in usability will soon shorten the learning curve for new users and developers.
Here’s why Drupal is the best:
1. Search engine optimized URLs.
2. Custom content types and views.
3. Ease of editing and revisions.
4. The organizational wizardry of taxonomy.
5. Multiple user management.
6. Page titles.
7. Better integration with Google Analytics.
8. Passionate and active community.
9. Free as in beer.
10. Getting started with Drupal SEO is easy.