If you are a Mobile Application Developer, you must be aware of difference between Native and Hybrid Application Development.
Let discuss today about types of Mobile Applications :
- Native Apps: Native Apps means you’ll write the app in the native language/platform for the device e.g.(Android/iPhone/Blackberry), it’s an app developed for a specific mobile platform, leveraging all its capabilities. It’s the most basic way to build an app, writing it for a specific kind of device. A native app is basically an ideal app.
->Native Apps Advantages and Disadvantages:
- High Performance, Delivers rich User-Experience.
- Easily available in App- Store.
- It’ll full access to mobile platform
- You need different knowledge for each targeted Platform.
- You can not re-use code among different Platform.
- These application are most expensive to build, as you need to hire talent experienced in each platform.
-> Hybrid Apps Advantages and Disadvantages:
- Code base is reusable for different mobile platforms
- Over all lower budget costs.
- Easy to develop Hybrid app.
- Native mobile apps will always provide a better user experience; hybrid just doesn’t look or feel as smooth and natural
- Hybrid Mobile Apps need Web View implementation per platform.
- You’ll probably spend way too much time fixing it.
For more information , Please contact on email@example.com