Ample-Arch strives to be a platform for boundless achievement for all of our employees. Our vision is to build the Networked Society, in which everyone is empowered to reach their full potential. Our mission is to lead transformation through mobility. With talent and passion like yours, and global resources like ours, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
– In an organization, there’s really only one word to describe us: ‘diverse’. In this section, you can find out much more about our people, the values we share and how, all around the world, we work together to harness the benefits of technology, inspire others and make change. It makes for interesting reading.
Individuality is a natural part of the Ample-Arch world. Our diversity nurtures new ideas. Our differences make us exceptional. Our breadth and depth of experiences encourages us to discover more. Together, we inspire innovation, communication and connectivity around the world. Here, your individual voice will be heard and amplified. Your personal strengths will be celebrated and cultivated. And your unique potential will be elevated by the strengths of the team that surrounds you.
Ample-Arch helps people connect with technology, with each other and with opportunities. So, ultimately, we’re a people business. You can hear some of our people talk about life at Ericsson here.
Ample-Arch is divided into three different regions around the world. In each region, creating The Networked Society offers different challenges, prospects and opportunities.
Experience : 1.5 – 2 years
Develop web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
The ideal candidate should also have an eye for clean and artful design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Integrate the UI aspects with changes from the Backend. Co-ordinate with the back end developer in the process of building a complete application.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Collaborate with Project/Product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Proven UI/UX experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Zend/Yii Frameworks Experience with Web Services/REST APIs
• Advantage: Exposure to Angular JS, Phonegap, HTML5/CSS, Drupal, Magento
Experience : 1.6 – 3 yrs
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
• Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Experience : 1-2 Years
Mandatory Skills: Manual testing and performance testing
Skill set required:
• Should be experienced in Web/Mobile application testing.
• Experience in black box testing mandatory.
• Good knowledge on SDLC and STLC.
• Preparation and execution of test cases.
• Knowledge and experience with regression, functional and integration testing.
• Identifying the scenarios according to the application.
• Identification, reporting and tracking of defects.
• Basic knowledge of Automation testing concepts.
• Good simulation skills and out of box thinking.
• Excellent communication skills, Pro-active and ability to work independently and as part of a team Problem solving.
• Designing tests to mitigate risk.Apply
Experience : 2+ yrs
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
• Familiar with iOS frameworks (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
• Familiar with XCode (latest version) • Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Push notifications
• Familiarity with iOS App provisioning (Publishing apps on App store & Adhoc distribution)
• Knowledge of MySQL or similar Database Management System General:
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience in mobile app development for Phones & Tablets
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
• Experience building native apps • Experience in Map or Location based app development
• Knowledge of cross platform development (Eg.: PhoneGap)
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Good understanding of Google Analytics.
Experience : 1-2 years
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM